Recognized as one of the most highly respected Pediatric Orthopaedic practitioners in Central Florida for the treatment of youth sports injuries. Each year we see hundreds of patients ranging in age from infancy through young adult. These patients seek specialized medical and surgical care for a variety of musculoskeletal diseases and injuries.
Our mission is to be the local leader providing Orthopaedic care to children while also being recognized as an innovator in tertiary services through excellence in clinical care, cutting-edge technology, teaching and research performed in a supportive and cooperative atmosphere for patients, families and colleagues.
Common problems seen in the practice include:
- Pediatric fractures
- Limb Length Inequality
- Sports Injuries
- Overuse Syndromes
- Legg Calve Perthes Disease
- Slipped Capital Femoral Epiphysis
- Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip
- Orthopaedic Complications of Short Stature Syndromes
- Orthopaedic Complications of Hemophilia
- Congenital Vertical Talus
- Orthopaedic Complications associated with Myelodysplasia
- Orthopaedic Complications associated with Cerebral Palsy and other neurological disorders